A 4″ tall amigurumi of the Pokemon Popplio.
So this pattern sucked. I mean, not the pattern itself, but the execution was terrible. Just look at that thing (or don’t; spare your eyes). Besides the horrible lighting it’s just so….bad. I made it a point when practicing my new style to redo this so I could put the pattern back on my Etsy shop because I took it down due to it being ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS.
Ahhh, much better!
– Removed the godawful felt eyes (I’m making it a point to exclusively use yarn in my amigurumi now, no felt allowed)
– Made new eye pattern
– Simplified/ tweaked most of the body parts
– Replaced black yarn with dark grey yarn
The changes to the actual pattern were minor; mostly just shrinking some things a bit. The old one measured 6″ tall, while the new one measures just over 4″ tall. Again, this is because I’ve switched from using worsted weight yarn with an E hook to sport weight yarn with a C hook.
I’ve started on fixing up Rowlet, which isn’t too bad, but I don’t have the energy yet to tackle Litten. It’s just disgusting. I don’t know what I was thinking.